Bifröst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rengarr
Admin

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:32 pm

I would have to put the Fallout series very high here, same for Baldur's Gate and NWN just loved those games.. And The Elder Scrolls deserves to be mentioned as well Razz as you can see i'm a RPG addict
Back to top Go down
Jammeh

Jammeh

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:53 am

FINAL FANTASY EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
http://spunkii.deviantart.com/
radiwalker

radiwalker

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 am

WOW ; gta 3 ;gta vice city ; gta IV ; warcraft 3 ; warcraft 3 TFT ; C&C generals ; C&C generals zero hour; red alert 2 ; red alert 2 yuri`s revenge ; lord of the ring BFME ; lord of the rings BFME 2 ; lord of teh rings BFME 2 rise of the witch king ; Guild wars ( all parts Razz ) ; Counter strike ( 1.6 ; 1.5 ; source ) ; prince of persia (all parts ) ; the godfather 1 and many many more Razz ( almost every game i have played is one of my faves Razz )
Back to top Go down
Nyrm

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:23 am

BIOSHOCK, FABLE TLC, Little Big Adventure 2, Hardwar, SubCulture, Pokemon Emerald/Crystal, Final Fantasy series especiallytheonewhereyouhavetodressCloudassawhore, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 1 - 3, Halo, Devil May Cry series <3 Dante and Nero are so hawt! Shadow Hearts, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Calibur series, SUDEKI <3 also LOVE, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Sims 2, Rainbow 6 series, GTA series but not SA could not get used to it, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Cabal online, Overlord, Phantasystar online, Kirby!, Super Mario Bros 3, B-Hunter, Prince of Persia, RPG Maker B) its fun to make games, Sheep dog N wolf, Black and White, .Hack series, Global Mu online Razz private server guru and Dark Lord lover till the end of time

And there is sooooo much more I just love to play Mad

lets say my REAL favorites and must plays are

Fable The Lost Chapters
Bioshock
Sudeki

and old school
Little Big Adventure 2
Hardwar bounce
Back to top Go down
Jammeh

Jammeh

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:27 am

Nyrm wrote:
BIOSHOCK, FABLE TLC, Little Big Adventure 2, Hardwar, SubCulture, Pokemon Emerald/Crystal, Final Fantasy series especiallytheonewhereyouhavetodressCloudassawhore, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 1 - 3, Halo, Devil May Cry series <3 Dante and Nero are so hawt! Shadow Hearts, Kingdom Hearts, Soul Calibur series, SUDEKI <3 also LOVE, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Sims 2, Rainbow 6 series, GTA series but not SA could not get used to it, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Cabal online, Overlord, Phantasystar online, Kirby!, Super Mario Bros 3, B-Hunter, Prince of Persia, RPG Maker B) its fun to make games, Sheep dog N wolf, Black and White, .Hack series, Global Mu online Razz private server guru and Dark Lord lover till the end of time

Final Fantasy series especiallytheonewhereyouhavetodressCloudassawhore, Lol Sector 7 slums ftw!
Devil May Cry <3 aswell! 100% completion on 2 3 and 4!
Soul Caliber Series = <3 aswell xD Talim FTW!
Prince of Persia <3 too Razz
Back to top Go down
http://spunkii.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Favorite Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Games   Favorite Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Games
Page 1 of 1