Bifröst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aarseth - Prot Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aarseth

Aarseth - Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Aarseth - Prot Warrior   Aarseth - Prot Warrior EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Character Name: Aarseth

Race and Class: Orc Warrior

Main Spec: Protection

Professions: Herbalism and Blacksmithing (both 450 skill) - before you laugh and call me a noob, i must say that yes, i really do know that BS goes with mining and that you use ore to make BS items buuuuut i got another char (lvl 77 warlock) who already had mining Smile so, i m not THAT much of a noob Smile

Best Raiding Times: evening, between 18:30 and 00:30

Raiding Experience:VoA 10\25, OS 10\25, Naxx 10 (Arachnid, Plague and 3\4 Construct only), all as tank, never DPS Smile

Link to your character in game:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Aarseth
dont really know why but the Armory page seems a bit outdated. At the moment i am writing the application, my real HP is 26.7k, not 25k as Armory suggests

What do you think you can offer to the Guild: I wont say skill, because that's for others to decide if i do have it or not. but i'm determined to help the guild in every way i can, including progress, when gear will no longer be a problem.

Why did you decide to apply exactly for our Guild: Well, I like the idea of joining a newly created guild and progress along with its members. And what do I expect of Bifröst, you might ask? Well, as long as we spend a good time both on raid times and off raid times, I am perfectly satisfied Smile

Cheers,
Catalin
Back to top Go down
stinkie

PostSubject: Re: Aarseth - Prot Warrior   Aarseth - Prot Warrior EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 pm

nice application :-)

stinkie
Back to top Go down
Rengarr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aarseth - Prot Warrior   Aarseth - Prot Warrior EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Applicant Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aarseth - Prot Warrior   Aarseth - Prot Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Aarseth - Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifröst :: RECRUITMENT :: Applications-
Jump to: