Bifröst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+ geared

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
júno

Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+   geared Empty
PostSubject: Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+ geared   Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+   geared EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm

GUILD APPLICATION:
Character Name:júno
Race and Class:Bloodelf Paladin (we got tauren paladin's these day's aswell? j/k)
Main Spec:Tanking/Healing, not rlly a mainspec used to be healing last month it was tanking so dpends how u need me

Professions: Herbalism/Alchemy 450 (Note: im not a pot master or a trnasmute master(if that sstill is) )

Best Raiding Times:19.00-23.15 (work the next day)

Raiding Experience:hmmh pre bc wasnt playing at that point, well in BC with my alliance (/hide) prot warrior full t4/ full t5(phase 2 KT, and 31%vash) and 2 or 3 bosses in Hyjal.
in Wotlk, Naxx 10/25 Clear Os 10/25 clear (sadly only max 1 drake...) Malygos 10/25 down, and 4 bosses on ulduar 10 and 1 on 25 (Flame ofc who else)
Link to your character in game:Due to the armory Change's u can better contact em ingame to see spec's/Gear, got Tanking and healing 4/5 Valorous, 30064hp unbuffed as tank(Def capped, 23.03%dodge,18.12%parry,23.51%block, unbuffed ofc), As pally healer i have as in the line above 4/5 t7.5 healing, around 21240mana orso and 2k+ SP(can varie it with trinkets)

What do you think you can offer to the Guild:My Sight on life Razz, think i can offer enough in raid's heroic to suit ppl here enough, ift there is a question asked i give answer in the Truth or in the way i see it (no sensur, and no harrasing from my side)
Why did you decide to apply exactly for our Guild: 2 ppl i know are in it which i played alot with Razz with Tygora when we were lvling in dungeon's, and with Radi in first his guild and then in coffedrinkers.

Hope to hear from u guy's/Gal's soon as possible, any question's u want answered just aks them ingame and ill give my unsalty reply back Razz drunken
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

PostSubject: Re: Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+ geared   Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+   geared EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:05 am

Thank you for applying. You'll hear from our officers in game soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bifrost.forumotion.net
radiwalker

radiwalker

PostSubject: Re: Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+ geared   Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+   geared EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:20 am

awsome player i am for inviting him Smile ( have raided with him a lot he`s almost always been top on healing meter and never gave aggro away Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+ geared   Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+   geared Empty

Back to top Go down

Juno, a Tank/Healing paladin t7.5+ geared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifröst :: RECRUITMENT :: Applications-
Jump to: