Bifröst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death knight dps - wants to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killershaden

Death knight dps - wants to join Empty
PostSubject: Death knight dps - wants to join   Death knight dps - wants to join EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Character Name: Killershaden.

Race and Class: Undead Death knight.

Spec: Blood (Have no duel spec).

Professions: Skinning 450. I havent a second proffesion yet, because i have not decided what it shut be.

Best Raiding Times (Weekdays): Between 18:30 and 23:15.
Best Raiding Times (Weekend): Between 12:00 and 04:00.

Raiding Experience: VoA 10\25, OS 10\25, Naxx 10, 1 Wing of Naxx 25. Ive only done this with pugs, but i still know almost all tacs. But im learning easy, so tacs, isnt a problem.

Link to your character in game:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Killershaden
I know i need to upgrade some items in my gear, but that isnt a problem. I now my class 110% and im good at dps, and im always serious in raiding etc. I know how to PvE.

What do you think you can offer to the Guild: I can offer some good dps in raids, and im always up for helping guild mates, with theys problems. Im a open and nice guy, there really likes to play wow.

Why did you decide to apply exactly for our Guild: Ive searching for a seriously and experrienced guild, whos raiding alot, and have high aiming for raiding. I have heared much good about Bifröst, so thats because i want to join.
Back to top Go down

Death knight dps - wants to join
Page 1 of 1